Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday November 15, 2010

Haven't posted in awhile because I have felt GREAT the last week so I've been going and blowing!
I am giving all the credit to NOT getting that Neulasta shot! I will get my blood drawn this Thursday, the day before chemo, to see what the effect was. In the meantime, I feel great.

I had another fill last week. Dr. Strock put 100cc's in the left and 60cc's in the right. So my total is not 290cc's in the left and 360cc's in the right. I am getting there. He said I should be done with 2 more fills. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I will wait 3 weeks between fills this time, but that's ok with me.

My older sister Jennifer went with me to get my fill and she gagged while he was doing it. I only put this in the blog because when we got in the car I said "this is SO going in the blog" and we started laughing our butts off! Good times... Love you Jennifer!

After that appointment I had my ECHO. It was a little uncomfortable since I just had a fill, but it wasn't too bad. Got my results and everything looks good.

I feel a little guilty just rocking and rolling along while my friend Melonie is having such a hard time. If everyone that is praying for me, could say a prayer for Melonie, I know she would be rocking and rolling along with me! Hang in there Mel!

Since I have been feeling so great, I almost forgot about chemo this Friday. Jamey was making plans to go hunting and I was making plans to go to the next Stephenville football playoff game... NOPE! We are going to chemo. :)

Only 2 more chemo treatments and only 2 more fills and I'll be done. I cannot wait until Christmas, of course I don't have any presents purchased! Baby steps

Love to all!
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christy,
    So glad you have felt great! Sounds like all is well, thank the Lord. I hope you and the family have a great Thanksgiving. I know we all have so much to be thankful for and we will definitely put Melonie in our prayers.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete