Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday December 1, 2010

Well since my last blog I had my blood drawn, almost couldn't get chemo, but did and then had a fill appointment.

Thursday November 18th I went to get my blood drawn here in Stephenville to see how my levels were doing since I didn't get that the Neulasta shot after my prior chemo. I had my blood drawn here locally so if my levels were bad, I wouldn't have gone to Fort Worth for no reason. The one number that determines if I can get chemo or not, needed to be a 1, and mine was 1.2. By the skin of my teeth, I had chemo!
Of course since my levels tanked without the shot, I had to get it on Monday :(

So needless to say, over the Thanksgiving holiday, I did NOT feel good. My back was hurting so bad!

Yesterday November 30th, I had another fill appointment with my plastic surgeon. He put 50cc's in the right and 40cc's in the left. So total I have 410cc's in my right and 330cc's in my left. He said I would likely have one more fill and be done. I asked him if he would even me out at the next appointment and my answer was "we will talk about it then..." I waited for an hour and a half to not get my question answered, nice! Oh well, I have time on my side now.

My last chemo is this Friday December 3rd. I thought I would be more excited but I'm not. I'm hoping when I don't have to go again 2 weeks after Friday, then I will start getting excited. Or when my hair starts growing back. I am starting to get impatient about that!

So after Friday I will be done with chemo, then I can concentrate on getting filled, sit and wait 2 months, and then get my permanent implants. Now that I am getting closer to being "filled" I'm wondering if I'll be happy with this size.

So many emotions going on right now that I can't make heads or tails of it all so I'm taking it one day at a time, and not looking too far forward.

Until next time!
Love to all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment