Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2012, and I can't believe I haven't posted in awhile. What a busy and wonderful Christmas!

On the 19th, I had a complete hysterectomy. Everything was sent off to the lab and my results were all benign! I did have to stay over night and we weren't expecting that. Apparently that was Dr. Cloven's plan all along but no one told me!

I went to see Dr. Cloven after two weeks and she released me to go back to work. It was really nice having two and a half weeks off with my family, especially during the holidays.

I also saw my plastic surgeon for my 3 month check up. He said everything looks great and I can wait 6 months for my next appointment this time!

My New Years resolution is to NOT have surgery in 2012, what's yours?

Love to all,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment