Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday October 17, 2010

I have no blogged in awhile because the last round of chemo really set me back. Guess that's what I get for thinking it would be like the last 2 rounds and be ok. NOT!
When I don't feel good, I don't want to do anything... talk on the phone, read, or be on the computer. I'm feeling better, but not 100%, which is to be expected.

I did go to my first cancer support group last Thursday. That was helpful. To see other people that have been through cancer and to hear their stories, made me realize I don't have it bad, I just think I do because I'm currently going through it. This too shall pass

Friday the 22nd I have my next appointment with both my plastic surgeon and my next round of chemo, which will be my first round with this new drug Taxol. I'm hoping and praying that the next 12 - 13 weeks will not make me feel bad, just make me tired. I can handle tired, I can't handle all the rest.

Thank you to everyone that has called and checked on me. I haven't taken Jamey's pocket knife to dig out my port like I've threatened... yet. :-)

Tomorrow is our 14th wedding anniversary! So 14 years old tonight, I was nervous as all get out and so excited to be marrying my best friend! I love you Jamey!

Until the end of the week...
Love to all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment