Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday January 24, 2011

Wow 2011! Can I just say how thankful I am that 2010 is gone! Bye bye! See ya!

Thankfully not a lot has happened in the last month but I have had a few appointments.

Last week I had my first teeth cleaning since chemo. So far so good! The dentist said my teeth are good! I just hope they stay that way!

Today I had my follow up appointment with the breast surgeon Dr. Bussey. She examined me like I still had breasts! OUCH! She said everything was good and wants to see the "finished product" so I have to go back in 6 months.

I also realized today that I only have 3 weeks until my surgery! Woo-freaking-Hoo! I cannot wait. These cantaloupes are hard and need to go!

Hope everyone has an awesome 2011!
Love to all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment