Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday February 9, 2011

Yesterday I had my pre-op appointment with my Plastic Surgeon. We discussed the type of implant that he will use, but not the size. He said he will take 5-6 different sizes into the OR with him and use which ever one fits the best. I think I will end up being an agressive C or a conservative D cup. :-) Which is what I want.

I also signed all my paperwork and consents, got my prescriptions and was told to be at the surgery center at 6 am on Monday. I am his first case of the day, the surgery should last about an hour and a half, then I'll recover and be sent home. Again, I will have drain tubes (booo!) but this time I will only have 2, and only have them for 5 days. I cannot use my arms or drive for a week.
Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to the drains or being taped up for 5 days... Don't think there is an alternative to that tape so I'll just have to live with the tape blisters.

Happy Valentine's Day to me! I am getting rid of these cantaloupes and getting some real foobs (fake boobs)!!!
I cannot wait!

Love to all,
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Christy, Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! If you need any help with Morgan, please let me know. This will be a breeze. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete