Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!!!! Bwhahaha

So this morning we went back to the plastic surgeons office. I was all set to get my stitches removed but Dr. Strock wanted to leave them in for another week. Fine with me, they arnen't bothering me. He said better safe than sorry. If he takes them out too early, it might cause problems down the road. He did release me from the ace bandage! HECK YEAH!!!

He also said we are "shaking things up." Oh boy... Instead of babying my arms, I need to be AGGRESSIVE, but still no lifting over 5 pounds. I need to push my limits and get my arms stretched out to my sides (like an airplane) and raise my arms all the way up (this really hurts). BUT! Still no housework for 3 more weeks :-) I'm really loving Dr. Strock now.

So what does my loving husband do after Dr. Strock left the room?... tell me to get dressed by myself! Guess that is my punishment for him having to do the housework for the next 3 weeks. Ok! Fair exchange if you ask me.

Monday we go back to the Oncologist's office to find out our game plan there. On the way home from the doctor today, I got my courtesy reminder call to be there at 8:30 for lab work and then my appointment will be at 9:00. Good thing they called because I didn't know about the lab work, and I don't have to fast :-)

All around good news today!

Happy Anniversary to my sister Jennifer and brother-in-law Alan. Happy 16th!

Love to all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment