Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday July 18, 2010

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but there hasn't been too much to report cancer wise. Now that I have my surgery date, I'm trying to wrap some things up at work and get things taken care of at home.

Friday we went for my pre-op lab work. Since I have so many things scheduled at THFW, they didn't know which account number to register me under, so of course the one they chose was wrong. Took 45 minutes to fix that.

Had an EKG, chest x-ray, answered a million health questions, gave a urine sample and then they tried to get blood. I didn't inherit much from my mother (since we all look like Dad), but the one thing I did inherit is her translucent teeny tiny rolling veins. OUCH! Of course they finally got what they needed and 2 hours later, we were on our way.

Also last week, I was called for jury duty and my dryer went out again. I guess all this is God's way of keeping my mind off of the cancer. It's ok, I can handle it!

Love to all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment