Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday July 13, 2010

Today I received all my appointments! Everything is scheduled...

Monday July 19, I go in for my sentinel node biopsy injection
Tuesday July 20, I have my biopsy
Friday July 23, Consultation with Dr. Strock, the plastic surgeon.
Monday July 26, Back to Dr. Bussey for the final pre-op appointment
Wednesday July 28, SURGERY!!!!

Sometime before July 19th I have to go in for my pre-op lab work, but other than that, everything is scheduled!

I am ready... I am ready to get it over with, I am ready to be done with it, I am ready to be a cancer survivor!!!

Love to all!
Christy

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! We are proud of your gutsy attitude and are hoping and praying for you! It's great that you have so many people who love you and are with you as you face this head-on.
    Uncle Chris and Aunt Hsiao Li

    ReplyDelete