Friday, July 30, 2010

Thursday July 29, 2010

Here we go...

Today Christy woke up feeling great. We went for walks and she had to do her dreaded breathing machine. She gives me a go-to-hell look every time I tell her it's that time again. I'm tough though, she only scares me a little..... I'm not gonna lie, she scares the crap out of me!

We had many visitors and appreciate all the love shown to us. Christy felt she needed to stay awake and "entertain" everyone. Christy was really tired at the end of the day. She did make up her mind to stay through Saturday. She is supposed to sleep at a 45 degree angle for three nights. Dr. Strock's orders. She figured with the fancy bed she's sleeping in, she could accomplish that. We don't have a recliner at the house and she would end up sleeping on her back in the bed.

Christy has her nurse that she had last night and she's very happy about that. We'll try to get some rest tonight.

Thank you to everyone who came by to visit. Christy and I feel very loved and we have all of you to thank for that..

Until next time.

Jamey

2 comments: